[Dailydrool] Me Bonnie

dan rusaw bigdan99us at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 11:44:42 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone me Bonnie here. first let me  say that Maggie & me are making tons of drool for brudder Elwood  in hopes he be gettin well real soon!!! Also we be lighting a candle for those who left for the bridge this week. Pappa swabe say he's sure their swabes have large holes in their hearts and that we should light a candle for them as well.

  Boy what fun me and the Mags are habin dis week!!! The Mama swabe has left with aunt Nan to visit sister swabe Kelly in Germany!! Da Papa swabe stayed home to take care ob us an we gots him wrapped right around our wittle dew claws!!!!  Da last 2 ebenings he has gibben us our own wittle bowls of Ice Cream yummie yummie!!!  I eben ate some extra tweaties for my boyfriend Sammy!!!  Hi Sammy!!!  and today da Papa swabe gave both ob us some of da steak he was habbin for his lunch!!   (don't tell da mama swabe tho cause he's on a diet!!)  I think dats why he gib us some cause he felt guilty...but dats ok me no care what da reason was!! it was gooooooooooooooooood!!!

  Plus we get to stay up wate  and watch good tv shows I wikes da Alaska fishing one....dose big crabs look pretty good. Oh well I gotta run for now it's time for my abbernoon nap and dats one thing I don't like to miss!!!   I'll be pawin at ya later  toodles for now...me Bonnie ober an out!!