[Dailydrool] This and That

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 08:22:21 PDT 2008

We hope Jill's stitches stay put and that she heals quickly.  Ouch  that must
have hurt.

Jill - are those Floyd's feet in the air? What beautiful pawsies! Love the
wrinkles.  I love the poster's idea of making them into greeting  cards!

Charlie - My goodness - we are broken hearted for you.  When you think
you're finally getting back you lose your Eeyore.  We know Eeyore must be  feeling
great running with the rest of the family at the bridge.  We are so  sorry for
your loss.

Droolies to all the broken hearts and sick houndies.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)