[Dailydrool] this and that

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Apr 21 08:18:31 PDT 2008

All of the hounds are exhausted and sleeping from working so very hard
to get pledges for the BW.  So they have left it to me to give the last
reminder that the cut off for purchasing Woofle tickets is midnight
tonight, 4/21.  The e-mails with ticket numbers for all those who have
already purchased tickets will go out today.  Anyone we know is
attending the BW will receive their thank you gifts in Pawson and the
rest of the gifts along with any prizes won will go out after BW
weekend.

Okay, now for the critical stuff.  Suanne, one of our roomies has had to
cancel at the last minute due to a family issue that's come up.  So,
Kathryn and I have a Penthouse we can share if anyone has decided to
attend at the last minute and would like to share a room with us.
Please let me know off list if you are interested.  We have the room
Thursday through Saturday.  We also have an extra Pawction dinner
reservation as well.  I can't believe it's time to begin
packing-although, being a procrastinator, I'll probably start Thursday
morning and with luck will be finished by the time Amanda gets to my
house-maybe.