[Dailydrool] Floyd's feet picture

jbeniak at cox.net jbeniak at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 08:33:13 PDT 2008

Thanks all for your kind comments on Floyd's newest picture.  I'm glad that it makes you smile the way it makes me smile.  One of my friends calls it "Floyd Tipping"  You know, like "cow tipping"? LOL

The photo itself and rights to the use of the photograph belongs to the photographer, Zandria Muench Beraldo (I spelled her name wrong on the photo).  I am going to ask her if I can use that photo to do something as a fund raiser for basset rescue but it is totaly up to her.

Jill Beniak and Pretty Boy Floyd

--
Floyd   www.dogster.com/?134050
China Moon www.dogster.com/?361730