[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Sun Apr 27 10:44:26 PDT 2008

Heart healing drool to Leslie for her loss of Gunsmoke, Patti for her loss of Daisy Mae, and Carl and Peggy for their loss of Clyde.  Leslie, I've had male cats with urinary tract blockages but fortunately they've been inside cats and you can see them strain.  With an outdoor cat I don't know how you would even know until the end comes as had happened to you.  I'm so sorry.

Patti, I loved the visual of Daisy Mae riding like a princess in her wagon -- I can just imagine that she must have been a neighborhood favorite -- I'm so sorry.

And Carl and Peggy, so sorry for your sudden loss of Clyde.  I would give Flower a week or two and see how she does.  But animals certainly grieve too.

And finally one more dose of healing drool to the Brudder Elwood -- hang in there sweetie!

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, and Lisa (ATB))