[Dailydrool] Slabes holding da nozees.

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 12:18:03 PDT 2008

It be Morse.  There hab bin bootiful smell in da air dis week.  Da momslabe hab bin all cwoss bout summfink, she sed it be a Sir-Cuss.  She not be happies, she say it be kwool.  Der be summfink up der called ellie-fant.  Anyroo, da Sir-Cuss leabes lass night.  I hab bin anxious to go check out da gween, and der it was.  Right in da middle of da gween.  Da weason faw why da snooter's bin in da air all week. ELLIE-FANT DUNGS. A pile of it. I froo cawshun to da wind and juss thwoo my facies stwaight init.  Da momslabe be laffin, she say may as well, as nebber get chance agin.  I was so pwoud untils I got home and da slabe gabe me washies.   Dadslabe say it smells like zoo.  Elder Clara, I trys to git up der agin tomorrows, and post you somes Eau de Ellie-Dung.  You cans dab behind da earsies.
Da slabe attachin pictuwe of I, sniffin da Ellie Air.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB  x
check our our dogster pages!!
photobucket: www.photobucket.com/albums/ff145/beckylouiseisabel/
www.dogster.com/dogs/455574