[Dailydrool] OH no. How did I miss it?

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Mon Apr 14 12:39:30 PDT 2008

Somehow I missed Pretty Boy Floyds photo. I am a HUGE PBF fan. Will someone please send me the link. Tanks sooo much.

"Awso, dis NORman. Momma caught me makin megga size hammock shape dwool fur sennin to enny bunny dat needs it. Wook out, hewe it cums!!!"

(Yes, NORman makes designer drool and this morning he was sitting there just looking at me and a huge string off drool was litterally hanging from one ear to the other like a hammock. How he does this, I don't have a clue. Dazzle wraps hers around her muzzle.)

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets