[Dailydrool] The dog shows

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 12:39:39 PDT 2008

Ok,so the Harrisburg dog shows are over,with a big sigh of relief!  Usually ,I do not get nervous going in the ring but this time I had it bad. Don't really know why but I was just not with it. There is a ramp for the judge to look at the dogs on . Do I take Esa up the ramp,NOOOOOO,I stop and stack her up on the floor totally forgetting the ramp. So after that I figure the judge has me pegged as a total goof. There was someone losing black buttons in the ring. I felt for my skirts waist band,WHEW, the button was still attached. We went in for winners bitch and after stacking we were all standing up to "take them around ", when I see another button flying about 6 ft away from me and thought someone lost one more. Well,don't you know as I'm walking back to my chair the steward comes up behind me with two buttons in her hand and says,"These are yours," and I start to say"No I don't think... only to notice that I forgot I have buttons the whole way down my skirt except now half of them are missing. I take my buttons and go. I can only hope the next three shows I go to are better.