[Dailydrool] Looking for Nancy Gallagher, I think!

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 13:51:43 PDT 2008

I think I'm looking for Nancy Gallagher, if she is still running Hound's
Bay. I recently bid on and, I believe, won an item, but I wasn't contacted. Then
I realized that I hadn't updated my Hound's Bay registration info since I moved!
I just updated the mailing address, but I didn't see a way to give my new email
address. If anyone out there can help me, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to
lose out on the cute Basset with a bee on her nose that I believe I won (it
was a Florida rescue, but can't remember which one). Thanks so much. Bassetly
yours, Darlene decadog at comcast.net