[Dailydrool] cool fund raiser for House of Puddles

LYNN LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Mon Apr 14 14:54:59 PDT 2008

If you haven't heard, Cathy Rudert of Bassethoundtown is raising money for the HOP in an inspired way. Who does not have a piece of broken gold jewelry in the back of the jewelry box? I sent in three broken pairs of earrings and another I no longer wore and the HOP got nearly $40. I had wondered for years what to do with these unwearable earrings. Go now and look for a piece of gold for the HOP Gold Rush. Gold values are high and the hounds can benefit! It really is fun! For details:
http://www.bassethoundtown.com/blog/news/