[Dailydrool] drool digest 1 and 2

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Mon Apr 14 14:32:12 PDT 2008

Now that we have a new address..I am missing Vol 2 Issue 1 and 2.  Could someone please send them to me!??  I never had a problem receiving the issues..I hope it doesn't start now!

  Thank you!!

  We also need some drool, if there is any to spare.   Opie started the second half of his heartworm treatment today.  We are half way there!!  His lungs seem to have some damage, but it shouldn't be too bad.  He does have pneumonia and has been put on cortisone as well.  He is staying overnight at the vetspital tonight...Layla really misses him!

  Happy spring to all the doggies that can finally get out and play!!

  Barbara and Layla (an only doggie tonight) and Opie