[Dailydrool] New Trick

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:25:06 PDT 2008

So I can't seem to get Humphrey to stop peeing and even, occasionally,
pooping on the floor. But, just to prove that I can teach my
6-month-old basset boy *something*, I broke out the Annie's Cheddar
Bunnies and my cell phone camera today and achieved this:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v59/artfuse/Humphrey/?action=view&current=6Months016.jpg

If you want to see the whole album from today, here's the link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v59/artfuse/Humphrey/

I apologize for the poor photo quality; they're all cell phone pics.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Good thoughts and best
wishes to Charlie for Eeyore and all the other people who have
recently lost loved ones no matter how many legs they have.

-Rebecca & Humphrey