[Dailydrool] Thank you's

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:37:50 PDT 2008

Ms.Brandy wishes to thank everyone who sent her birthday wishes last week! She had a lovely trip to the lake where she sniffed EVERYTHING that's new since last she was there! She also had plenty of cheese and steak. Her infection is cleared up and she is feeling ready to BW!
If you sent a private note I will send a thank you note- am just slow getting caught up.
Anyone who has us in their addy book with our
johnmc@ madbbs.com address  - this will only be valid a few more weeks. My new address is angelikabrn at dishmail.net and angelikabrn at hotmail.com is still good too.
Anyone needing labels or beds right NOW needs to let me know ASAP- I need to have everything done by next monday in order to BW next week.
Can't wait to see you all there!
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy