[Dailydrool] Wonderful raffle for an even better cause

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 19:05:04 PDT 2008

Homeless senior bassets -- what could touch our hearts more?

A Dyson vacuum, handpainted basset mirror, overflowing gift baskets -- what
could be more fun?

Okay, so here they are combined.

It's the Spring Raffle for our beloved House of Puddles, devoted to giving
love and security and lots of treats to homeless seniors.

The prizes are terrific.  There's even an incredible flying basset
"sky-scrape light diffuser" to put on over a fluorescent light panel.  So  many prizes
-- jewelry, a handmade quilt, stuffies, sculptures, a hand-painted  wall
hanging, and more.

Here's a terrific chance to do something wonderful for these needy  babies
(and incredible, incredible Marilyn who gives them such love).   Raffle tickets
are only $1 each!  Here's the webpage:

_http://houseofpuddles.org/raffle-spring2008.htm_
(http://houseofpuddles.org/raffle-spring2008.htm)

Fondly,
Beth (Duchess ATB's Mom, and Blueberry still needing get-well drool ...  )

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)