[Dailydrool] Rolph's rant

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Apr 15 08:01:44 PDT 2008

This is Rolph, much put-upon brother to the Younger Clara.
I have a complaint. While on holiday my Clara and Elder Clara had silly girlie whispers together. Between them, they fixed me proper with a billboard collar like Brudder Elwood's. It says Bad To The Bone.
I ask: Is it me who sneaks into the slave's bed when she's asleep? No.
Is it me who climbs on the sofa? No.
Is it me who leaves a great wet slobbery trail when I drink water? No
Is it me who barkbarkbarkbarks when slave comes home? No
Is it me who walks round the kitchen on my back feet, like a circus dog, peeking on the counters and in the fridge? No.
Was it me who broke the bookcase? No
Is it me who climbs up on the nightstand to steal cups of tea? No, well, OK, maybe sometimes, but she did it first.
So why is it me wearing the bad boy collar? Somebody ought to feel sorry for this poor basset boy.
Nigel, Lewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper - do I have a law case? I'm thinking something like lowering my reputation in the eyes of right-thinking dog-lovers.

Sulking now. . .

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP