[Dailydrool] Kirby the basset puppy in Pasadena

jennifer searock jenfrank76 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:01:43 PDT 2008

Thank you for all the responses to Kirby's plight.  I'm afraid there may have been a little confusion. I was asked to forward this request on from a friend's coworker.  My own little girl is 2 1/2 now and well out of the infamous buppy stage ( thank goodness).  The good news is the coworkers aunt and uncle having recently lost their own dog, will be able to take in Kirby.  This way the children will still be able to have contact with him and it will be a smoother transition.Jennifer (foodslave to Indy)