[Dailydrool] Big sitemint & we worriet

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:46:29 PDT 2008

Ok Ok here it are:
Yestiddy  not here but sumplaise norf but in Shakago da peepels wif da
whirly-lite cars SHOOTED (wif dere guns) a HUUUUUGGGGGE KITTY name ob
Cooger. Dey say dis Cooger one hunert fiffy pounts. Dat a BIG kitty!
Dey sayin dis a wild kitty whut come inna town an be stalkin through da
alleys an stuff. Da Poleece found da Kitty in a alley an da kitty say "I
gone git you" an da poleece shooted it.
******sigh*******
We sorry da kitty ded but if we had a kitty like dat in we yard we call da
poleece too.
MomPerson say a kitty dat big can EET PEEPLE!!! Fink what dey do to two
liddel boy Bassets! Ob course we chase it off, we not afrait ar wwe, Llewis?
Llewis? Hey where ya goes? Oh come outta dere, I juss say IF dere a kitty
like dat, not dat there IS.

But um...all da sames we gots a quesshun. Um...da naybor lady she gots a
kitty kitty. Liddel black thing. Creepies aroun we yard when we not ousside
but we smell when he bin dere. Oncet dis kitty kitty liddeler dan it are
now. Den it grew sum. Uhhh.... how big dis kitty kitty gone git? It mebbe
leben pounts now. Enywon nose how big kitty kitties gets? Like mebbe up
to...oh say one hunnert pounts?? Ha ha you nose we juss mmmmm cureeyus. Not
dat we worriet. Mebbe a liddel. Teeny liddel......won hunnert a lotta
kitty......

Love and Drool to all in need,

Nigel an Llewis.   Llewis? Come on outta dere, man...it ok...i promises yeah
I reely does.... Llewis comeon...

Llewis....reely it