[Dailydrool] Bob Dogs GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 06:41:48 PDT 2008

This is what happens when puppies are sold too early before they can learn
manners.  Our beautiful wonderful adorable Freddie aka Fabulous Frederic  Flash
was a little vampire shark himself.  Yes, Mr. innocent was a holy  terror for
a few months when we got him at 4 months of age.  He was a wild  one.  I was
losing my mind.  As he was taking his play out on my  hide.  He nipped, he
bit, he flew at my fanny as I'd walk by.  I had  several serious bites.  I knew
that this was because he needed  training.  So off to training we went.  We
also started putting him  into doggy daycare once or twice a week so he could
play with other dogs and  learn that he wasn't as tough as he thought.  That
really did the  trick.  They grow out of it.  I feel bad for this pup in Pasadena
and  I hope someone that understands dogs has taken him in.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)