[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Cuties

reginas803 at aol.com reginas803 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 06:17:37 PDT 2008

For those of you out there in Drool Land lucky enough to own a Daily Drool Desk Calendar, today, April 16th ?is our day!? It's hard to believe it's been 3 years since Lilli graced our lives....I remember the day we met and the first thought to cross my mind was "What a GORGEOUS girl!"? Lil came to me thru a bit of a rescue mission via the Drool (thanks Daily Drool!!)...I had just moved into my first house (mine all mine) and I wanted a second dog, damnit...so,?Newman & I drove the 5 hours south to meet her and her rescuers...thankfully enough Newman took to her and away we went...i put her in the back seat of my Ford Explorer, to sit with Newm.? Well, 2 miles down the road Lil was seated next to me, riding shotgun, thank you very much...and that pretty much sealed her place in my life.? She peed and pooed for MONTHS in?my new house...until one day I looked into her little girly eyes and whispered "Pretty girls go poops and pee OUTSIDE."? She blinked twice, looked back into my eyes?and hasn't had an accident since!? She is an absolute angel whose horns crop up daily and I adore her....Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Lilli Lou!
Regina, mom to Newman, Lilli & Maddie the c at t,