[Dailydrool] a Pw. work is never done

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Apr 16 03:41:53 PDT 2008

Pw. Xandy Bear(not Doo Doo Head)here!!!  You'd think with 4 other hounds here I wouldn't have to work so hard.  Forget that lazy excuse for a slave who is still sleeping on the office floor.  Poor thing-had to sew 2 hounds and get packages ready to mail, and work for kibble money, and organize Clyde's book, and list items on Hounds Bay.  She should be grateful that I permit her do do these small favors for  me.  I had to step over her to get to the keyboard.  If I am not able to get the correct amount of beauty sleep-why I'll be out of sorts at the Thursday night party-let alone the Boardwaddle.  Sigh... I do feel it's necessary for me to step in at this point.  Unfortunately, the rest of the hounds here are commoners and well...Moosie Bear...as much as he adores me and I graciously allow it, he really does only have a 20 watt bulb to run that big body of his...  I do have hopes for Clyde Kadiddlehopper-he does have quite the philanthropic streak...but I digress.  Can they think of nothing on their own???  I already used the picture of Clyde for the Bella Basset sales-what were they thinking???  Am I the only one around here capable of an original thought???  Wait...deep calming breath...I'm better now.  I almost got stressed out-you know how stress can age someone.  Anyway, I'm giving a call out to all of the Royals and would be Royals on the Drool.  Have your slaves purchased their Woofle tickets yet?  If not, please go to the slave's pockets and purses and find the magic plastic card.  Go to this site,

http://www.tristatebassets.org/

Click on Leap of Faith Woofle and you will see the ticket information and the pictures of the prizes.  Purchase many, many tickets for the slave using the magic plastic card.  When you're finished, look around at the other fund raisers and buy tickets for those.  Then go to House of Puddles and purchase tickets for that raffle as well.  The blondeslave has no idea how many tickets, I..I mean SHE bought for the HOP raffle.  Got it?  Now go!!!  You know...we did sell quite a few Woofle tickets using Clyde's picture.  Maybe I'll just add it again.

Okay, so please go and look at Clyde's sad face.  Won't you help us turn
that frown upside down by buying some Woofle tickets?

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=clcuir5.9l159jm9&x=0&y=d7e6pq&locale
id=en_US