[Dailydrool] Jessie on drool calendar 4/13 :)

Brigette Rodriguez rodriguezflightcrew at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 08:24:06 PDT 2008

I can't help it...oh, lookie...turn the page...go back...oh lookie :) lol!

  Ok, THAT page is going above my dryer in my laundry room...go look at your drool calendar on April 13th...Jessie with the sock and THAT look...I LOVE IT!!! And whomever's sock that was...it's not yers anymores...lol!

  Pawsonal flight attendant Brigette :)
to November 15th drool calendar Pwincess Lafayette /..\
...who is dreaming about her jumpseat boyfurend Pw Gus
  (who shares the calendar weekend with her on Nov 16th!)

Come fly with me at:
http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/291/
http://www.rodriguezflightcrew.com