[Dailydrool] Cooger in Shakago

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:34:19 PDT 2008

Dear Nigel and Llewis,

Please do not worry about the kitty kitty next door.  There are lots and lots of different kinds of kitties in the world.  The kind that lives next door to you is called a "domestic", and that kind usually only grows to about 10-15 pounds - much smaller than even a tiny basset.  Then there are "wild" kitties - they get REAL big, like the cooger in Shakago.  But most of the time the "wild" kitties stay away from anyplace where there are people, especially people with strong, brave dogs, like you guys!

One thing about kitties, though - even the little ones like to think they're just as dangerous as the wild ones.  They hiss and spit and smack even great big dogs - even like Irish Wolfhounds!  That's just because they're not too smart.  The kitties at our house always act mad at our hounds - hissing and smacking.  But they don't even have any front nails!  Like I said, not too smart.  But we love them anyway.  And I think the hounds do, too.

So don't worry, boyz!  You guys are brave and strong and scary enough to keep any kitty away.

Mary Lee