[Dailydrool] UPDATE for 2 senior bassets in Oregon.

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Wed Apr 16 08:58:19 PDT 2008

There has been a change in the situation with the 2 senior ladies in
Oregon - Callie and Phoebe.  Apparently the information initially sent
to me to post was not accurate.  These 2 ladies ARE looking for a
forever home.   HOWEVER, the breeder has been contacted and will foster
them until a forever home can be found.  I am not sure how the wires got
crossed on this one, but I apologize for the misleading information.

If you are still interested in these 2 adorable Bassets and would like
more information, please contact Cascadia Basset Hound Rescue (website=
http://www.bassetrescue-wa.org , email: sylvie at seanet.com).

PS - Thank you to Cascadia for helping these 2 girls - and helping me
get my story straight ;-)

Nancy