[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 2, Issue 9

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 09:17:32 PDT 2008

>>> From: Barbie and her girls
Hi people, well do I have the only 2 bassets that don't like raw bones? I
have bought them a couple of times, they smell them, and walk away,...<<<

>>>From: "Geri Boneske" <gboneske at gmail.com>

Mine won't eat raw bones either...<<<

Geri, Barbie,
That is really interesting! When I feed raw bones those are the first things
the dogs pick out of their bowls to eat. They will turn their noses up to
anything else in their bowls until those bones are eaten. And even then,
they stare at me wanting more.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.