[Dailydrool] drool for Nelly

Linda Dianis LDianis at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 09:36:50 PDT 2008

Nellybelly is chez Vetlady today for a dental / general workover, but
the vet will also take xrays of her innards to see if there is any
explanation for some...elimination irregularities, shall we say. Some
kind thoughts and a bit of drool will be appreciated, as I am a little
anxious with no rational reason for it.
The one who really needs drool is Otis. He was distraught when I left
him at home to take Nelly this AM. Then, even worse, I  came home
without her. He is moping, with his large flappy flews pressed to the
floor in front of the door. This is hardly the normal behavior of Otis,
Panjandrum of Pandemonium, OEBE.
Linda