[Dailydrool] Kirby and Collars

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 09:57:24 PDT 2008

Hello you all!

  KIRBY! I hope you they find a good home for you, buddy! *sigh* I wish people would think things through before getting a pet... much more so a puppy.

  I couldn't agree more with Pam... you just never know what might happen so it's always safe to have a collar (with updated tags and such..) on. It's scary hearing that the lab puppy just darted out of their yard. Since we live in an apartment, one of the first things we taught Mona and Potato was that the door was our "territory". They know to stand a few feet away when they see us approaching to see who's outside, and they don't go out unless invited. But they know if its mom or dad outside... you can tell by how vigorous their tails and butts wiggle.. LOL!