[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gotz da PROOF-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 10:03:16 PDT 2008

Dis be Brudder Elwood. Dis be bout dat kitty storie dat me furbud Nigel  done
send. Dat be a biggie kitty. Brudder Elwood, he be glad dere be no kitty
roundz herez. But since we be a talkin--you knowz--man to man herez, I gotz to
tellz ya, Brudder Elwood now gots da proof ob whatz da brudder got to see
roundz  here. Why da brudder he be a gittin da slam on how he alweyz be a talkin
bout  how BIG Elder Clara hind parts be,  peeplez seyz I be out ob de
line--Well,  you peeples you goes lookie at de picturz ob de Elder Clara.
Go an lookz. Den come beke to da storie---
Did youz go lookie??
Yup, Brudder Elwood he resty da case.
Now dat be da Elder Clara a goin in de dog door-Nigel-git out ob de
crate--youz only got to lookie at de picture, Brudder Elwood he gots to lookie  at da
real fing---why dat big kitty gotz nuffin on dis ol rump--
An da Momma be a seyin da Elder Clara be a losin de poundz, dat she gotz
lotz of de skin and fur, well, brudder Elwood be seyin da only fing I seez be
smaller is de toenail.
Why dere be deyz dat da brudder he sit an watch da Elder Clara go in de  door
an he wait to see iffin she git stuck. An den dere be de line-up in da
morninz-now you allz needz to fink bout how dis be a lookin whenz you up close  and
you gots one eyeball open. Nigel-git da blankie off ob yours head--Brudder
Elwood tellz you it only be picture-
Da kittie lookin mighty gud.
Now you allz rite to da bruuder and seyz you be sorry.
Brudder Elwood sit rite herez and wait.

Droll to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and