[Dailydrool] 10 yr old girl in Murfreesboro, TN

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 16 13:33:12 PDT 2008

Got this last night.  Have no place to put her.  She is not up for adoption and will likely be PTS on Friday the 18th if no  one claims her.  Sweet white faced old girl!

      This DOG - ID#A036287

      I am a female, tricolor Basset Hound.

      The shelter thinks I am about 10 years old.

      I have been at the shelter since Apr 15, 2008.

      This information is less than 1 hour old.
      For more information about this animal, call:
      Rutherford County Pet Adoption Welfare Services at (615) 898-7740
      Ask for information about animal ID number A036287

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!