[Dailydrool] Colorado fires and tees

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Apr 16 13:41:59 PDT 2008

Bonjour,  Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
Fwance.

We saw on the news tonight that there are bad fires in Colorado.  We
just want to let you know that we are drooling for less winds and RAIN.
Hope that any CO droolers are all safe and sound.

We are very happy to chase all the rain to Colorado .... on 27th it's
our French Doggy Day for basset rescue (same weekend as Boardwaddle) so
we wants the rain as FAR AWAY as possible ... n'est pas Cakie? Nudgie? ?????

Our tee shirts are doing well but we still have more to sell if anyone
is interested.  Our da mum is waiting fairly patiently for her 2008 US
shirts - CBHR and Tristate.  Today she's wearing her Woofstock, Pam
Tanzey; yesterday was her blue embossed Boardwaddle, the day before was
the Michigan waddle shirt ..... yes, da mum has a wardrobe of basset
shirts to keep her going a whole century ...... <sigh>

Anyways, it's way past our bedtime over here so Zzzzzzzzzzz's to you
all.  Drool to all in need and lurps to ALL,

Misses P & P