[Dailydrool] To Lady Jane, professional sock hound

Elena Bermudez embermudez12 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:04:12 PDT 2008

Dear Lady Jane,
  First let me apologize if my writing is not so good...this my first time writing.  Sometimes I try to help mama, but she claims sticking my snooter all over the letters on the puter is not typing (but she also claims eating kitty turds and rolling in dead things is gross, so she really can't be trusted).

Thank you for your letter, I think you are my new hero!  I never want to stop eating socks...and swallowing them?!  I didn't even know you could do such a wonderful thing with socks...I can't wait to try it!!  I usually just like to rip big holes in them.  When I do this too often though the dad gets mad and shuts the door to the little room with the treasure chest (mama calls it 'laundry basket').  Then I have to start whining and barking at the door until that annoys them and they open it up again...they know who the boss is.

Is ok about your embedded picture.  What better place to enjoy a sock than the bed, anyway?  The other day I couldn't get dad's sock out of his shoe so I took both to my bed, but then they found me and took it away.  The humans are no fun sometimes.

Respectfully yours,
Jessie