[Dailydrool] sssshhhhhh be reel quite

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:14:23 PDT 2008

sssssshhhhhh dont let da momPerson nose whut we doin. She in da
bedroom havin sumfin callt a nervus brake down.

See it reeeeel windy here. An da catcher fing on da front door not
work rite. So ushually she locka da door. She forget. She inna liddel
tile room wif da bath fingie init an da wadder runnin. Da wind come an
OPEN DA DOOR! Da wind say "Come on liddel doggies, run an play!"
Grampa Mitchell he da firss outta da door. Den we all goes. Uncle
Cooper Sir he barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark like mad reel loud reel much an
den-- you nose whut? He come too!! We snuffle all ober da front yard.
We snuffle all ober Rogers yard. Grampa Mitchell he start down da
streeter but Roger come out an say hey guys whatcha doin? Where you
Mama? You sposed ta be ousside all alone? You guys wanna treet?
OBOY We LIKES Roger!!!
We smellt Roger cookin ousside befour an we fink he got SUPER treets.
Mebbe grillt stake or chikie. Hey yeah we want treets!! We all go wif
Roger cept Uncle Cooper Sir who standin in our front yard stil barkin
at we. Roger teke we all in his beke an den go beke out he gate an
call Uncle Cooper sir. Cooper,he go stiz by are front door juss starin
at Roger. He reely upsetter. Roger shut he gate an gib we all peeces
ob chikie. See i nose he gots bestest treets in da world.
Den he call MomPerson who juss gotted outta da wadder fing an fine no
dogs an da door bangin in da wind. Cooper sees she an go rite in
barkbarkbarkbarkin. She greb some close an run ousside wif treets an
miss da fone. She runnin down dat street cryin an yellin and almoss
not heer Roger yellin at she. He say he got we all cept Cooper. She
say Cooper inside. She come stormin beke in Rogers yard reddy ta kill
we all kin see she eyeballs blazin and she hair on fire an den she
start huggin an kissin--- slobby stuff. Nebber hab been abel to figger
she out. Not gonna start tryin now.
She go get leeshes an teke we home and gibe we treets an lock da storm
door. Too bad. I wooda liked ta see whut round dat corner........

Love an Drool to all in need. We go teke a nap now.
Nigel an Llewis an Mitchell an Zelda but not reely Uncle Cooper Sir

MomPerson says: I will never forget to lock that door again.