[Dailydrool] Wrangler really really really needed this weekend

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Apr 16 19:07:46 PDT 2008

I am still really in need of some one or some two to help be out in Fond du
Lac Wi this weekend, especially Saturday.  The help I had initially
anticipated is not going to be  available and I've got 3 bassets entered at
the dog show, including Mr. Pimpernoodle who is 100% untrained and 110%
cute!  Job description includes ability to hold onto a basset leash without
letting go.  Giving of belly rubs optional.  Ability to help change armbands
while holding said basset is a big plus.  Knowledge of how to remove a snood
really nice.  Reminding me to remove my grooming apron before entering the
ring assures you the job!!  Email me privately if interested.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com