[Dailydrool] Speedster the might hunter

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 19:51:49 PDT 2008

Well ib Momslabe eber fought I no is tough she berry wrongs.  I be waiting and waiting and waiting all days to show her da prize. Den when she finally open da doors I had a big surprise.  I birdie just her she! Dat rite, I caught da mean ole birdie dat be drinking me water.  I growl, I show teeth, I wiggly my butt and caught dat birdie.  He be a fun toy, but den it stop mobing so I wait for da Momslabe at da door to show hers.

  Momslabe here.  That's right apparently Speedy had a lot of fun catching a little sparrow.  Feathers were everywhere in the back yard.  Poor bird,  he either put up a fight or Speedy used him as a toy. I never had a bird catching dog though Ted used to catch small four legged furry critters.  I have no idea what came over him.

  Nancy momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (da mighties hunters) and Ted (ATB)