[Dailydrool] Diane and rescues

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 11:57:47 PDT 2008

Diane, I can't believe they thought pano might be contagious!!!!  And I know just how you feel - before we got Morse, we went to see two bassets in Battersea dogs home and they refused to even consider us, as we work.  I explained that we stagger our hours so that the dog wouldnt have been left more than 3 hours, and our basset welfare rep told them she had no worries about it as we had had a rescue basset before, but that wasnt good enough.  It's infuriating.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/