[Dailydrool] Don't Rain On My Parade

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 13:24:40 PDT 2008

Hello,

  I am GM2B Thelma Lu.  I just checked the weather for my parade.  You know the one called the BoardWaddle in Ocun City NJ on April 26th.

  Well the weather...it ain't looking too good.  Yeah I know it is early and we have about 10, count them TEN days until my parade but the weather said 60% chance of rain.

  Now if my Slave is gonna make me wear that dress for my parade I DO NOT want it to rain so  can we PLEASE start the No Rain Stomp??

  No Rain, STOMP, No Rain, STOMP.No Rain STOMP, No Rain, STOMP, No Rain STOMP.

  Come Waddle with me, GM2B Thelma Lu and my boys Artie and Ballzie in Ocun City, NY on April 26th.