[Dailydrool] i remember

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 13:18:04 PDT 2008

we haven't been to agility since the fall.......went last night and the
teacher was blown away by the fact that einstein remembered all the
equipment and ran thru the course like a champ....well....like a good
boy egged on by hot dog pieces.......hershey on the other hand, pooped
in the middle of class (she has no class!), and ran around instead of
listening to marty's commands......everyone liked to watch einstein run
because he was so jubilant, and he only wanted to climb the A frame
which wasn't on the course last night......but boy did he sleep
good!.......nancy    ps.......next week einstein will be at a health
fair at the hospital where i work.......he is a therapy dog there and we
will be bringing info about how pet therapy helps, and how people can
get their dogs trained......einstein of course is in it for the belly
rubs and cookies.....he loves the attention