[Dailydrool] Beachbaby

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:32:09 PDT 2008

Happy one year, Beachbaby!!!  The people in Alabama are so wonderful - I'm glad that at least the "owners" left them where they were found and not just dumped on the side of the road to fend for themselves.

I know how you feel wondering what they went through seeing their "owners" driving away.  Not know that it was the start of a wonderful new life.  I'm sorry one of your furbabies left you so soon, but I'm thrilled that you and Beachbaby are having a great life together.

Rescues are the best!

Chris