[Dailydrool] thanks, drool and bigbutts

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:45:26 PDT 2008

We first want to thank everyone for their drool and kind thoughts about my
aunt's dog, Maple that was hit by a car last weekend. We know Maple is at
the bridge with my Uncle watching over our family and especially my aunt.
She seems to be doing ok, definitely better than I would be if it were
Cowboy. Maple came for a reason - to my aunt grieve and to provide company
after my uncle's sudden death. Maple accomplished this goal - just about 2
weeks ago my aunt went on her 1st date and was saying how much personal
growth she has done in the past year. We know Maple served her purpose and
was needed for something bigger at the bridge. Thanks for your support - we
truly appreciate it.

We are now sending all the drool we have to everyone out there that needs
it. We hope it can help broken hearts mend and sick hounds/humans get
better.

And re: Elder Clara's big rump - cowboy can't stop admiring it. He's just a
skinny boy but like Bobthedog, he knows a good butt when he sees one. :)

Kacy with cowboy (c'on mom, show me the cute butt again)