[Dailydrool] Precious Update

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Thu Apr 17 16:56:32 PDT 2008

After a successful surgery this past Tuesday, Precious came home last night looking tired with a bald butt. Dr Tom removed both of her anal glands and she is on the road to recovery. Two incisions were made on either side of, what Dr Tom likes to call, 'the winker'. Today was her first post-surgery poop, and all is looking 'normal'. Although, Dr Tom did stress the winker may be a little lazy during recovery, so do not be surprised by any accidents.

Overall, her spirits are high, appetite is good, she just hates the e-collar she wears when we are not home. Precious has the ability to fold herself in half, and clean her own butt. Nuff said about that! So, basically, all is well with Precioius da Bean.

She keeps her stitches in for three weeks, which over laps the BoardWaddle. It looks like she will sit out this year's BoardWaddle, with her step bothers, Jacques & Humphrey, attending on their own. We wish to thank everyone who sent the healing drool...you know who you are. It works wonders! I have posted the bald butt picture on the web-site, http://www.winstanleyclan.us/Precious.html .Ellie Foth has nominated this picture for Bob's Butt calendar for 2009! Does anyone second the nomination?

We'll post more progress soon. Drool to all in need!

Leon & Debbie Winstanley

BoardWaddle with Jacques & Humphrey 4/26/2008 at Oshun City NJ...And meet the BoardWaddle shirt artist, Deb Winstanley aka D. Alcott W. at the Pawction/Dinner and at the BoardWaddle...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...No rain..STOMP...

Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.winstanleyclan.us/Houndy_Happenings.html