[Dailydrool] On da bootie

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 17:41:27 PDT 2008

Elder Clara here. Nowz I seez dat picture dat Brudder Elwood sendz, why I
nebber, ob course I git de mail dat seyz da Elder Clara bootie be okey. I ebben
seez pictures ob odder booties--dey be berry nice. Miss Jessica she sendz her
 doggie bootie in. Now Elder Clara show you bootie dat needs de foot rite
dere in  da middle. Dat rite, I sends you picture ob da Brudder Elwood backside.
Now Elder Clara be a warnin da peeples- dis not pretty. So youz all open de
picture berry carfulz--
Why lookie dem legs--dat tail---WHEW--it gotz no style like Elder  Clara.
Brudder Elwood he gotz da boney bootie--
So we wantz to see al de odder boodies out dere.
You sendz in dem bootie pictures. We allz see dem.
We vote da Elder Clara bootie be specul nice.

We sendz da drool---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE