[Dailydrool] Snip, Snip

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 05:17:41 PDT 2008

Kacy,

I have an idea, from a story my hubby told me about when he was working as a vet tech.  They had a woman come into the clinic who had had her dog neutered without the husband even knowing.  She was experiencing the same problem you are where the husband was hesitant to have his boy fixed.  The husband was gone for a week, so she had her dog neutered.  But, the best part is that she had "them" replaced with fake testicles (they're called Neuticles).  Not kidding.  I'm pretty sure that this would be a last resort, but hey, you never know.  Good luck!

Thanks to the mod squad for keeping everything running so smoothly!  I don't know what I would do without the Drool everyday - maybe work, but that's not fun.

Courtney