[Dailydrool] earthquake drool & beggin'

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri Apr 18 10:32:32 PDT 2008

Hi everyone King George here again! Firstest I wanna
send some earthquake drool to the droolers in
Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and heck whoever else got
all shook up this morning. I hope everyone is okie
dokie and no tweats was spilled. We didnt have no
earthquake but we got us some rain.

O O O while I am thinking about it and before I start
beggin, momma said I should tell you how spoiled I am.
The other day she was giving us our dinner and I was
on the porch so she called me in and I came in and
looked at my food and then looked at her and didnt
want to eat it. So she asked me what was wrong so I
looked outside and she said oh you wanna eat on the
porch? So she put my plate on the porch and I ate it
all up! heheheehe I got her twained pretty good.

Welp since we will be leaving in just 4 days for the
Boardwaddle...NORAINNORAINNORAIN...I am gonna have
momma put some stuff on hounds bay so we can raise our
Mishgun waddle money while we are on the Jersey shore.
So firstest I had her make this quilt
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1209687379
her says it isnt her best but it is cute. And then now
I have her making lamp shades
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1209687634
my momma didnt know I was going to keep her so busy!
We will be posting more things between now and when we
leave cause heck when we get back from the Boardwaddle
we only have 14 days until we go to MISHGUN! WOOHHHOO
me and BOb theDOg are going to play play play!

later allygator and snooters to all the gurls!

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com