[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue needs your help!!

Elaine Brown elaine.brown at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 10:57:36 PDT 2008

Please contact Amy Barnes if you have room in your
home and heart to foster one of the homeless hounds of
Ohio.  OBR desperately needs your help!!

If you would be interested in volunteering to help
with one of the committees, please email Amy or Eva.

Thank you and say a prayer that more dogs don't show
up at the shelters that we can't take (and they will).

Elaine Brown
OBR Foster Mom
www.ohiobassetrescue.org