[Dailydrool] earthquake felt here!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 18 13:27:51 PDT 2008

I personally did not feel the earthquake, and I don't think Sapper did either as he was still sound asleep in his bed in my room come dawn.  I had both Walter and Jeremiah on my bed with no response, either.    I have lived thru so many 'quakes both in California and Japan that I guess I slept thru it (not to mention that artillery shelling and low-flying aircraft from Ft. Campbell always shake our windows!!)

My daughters, however, DID feel the quake and thought it was someone trying to knock down their bedroom door.

Since we are on the New Madrid faultline, I have always expected to feel something--but assumed my dogs would warn me like other dogs do.  No so :(

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 8
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the gang
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!