[Dailydrool] Fw: A Really Happy Ending :)

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 18 13:33:46 PDT 2008

Subject: A Really Happy Ending :)

Almost 3 weeks ago I picked up Dado, a very large low-rider from  Louisville Metro Animal Services--the pound.  He had been turned over because they "didn't have time" for him.  He has been a  delight--quite the character!  He's older--6 yrs--so we figured he'd be here a while, but we don't mind at all.  We love the funny guy (he is bilingual so we are practicing our Spanish!)  Well, today we got an email from the son-in-law of the couple who took him to the shelter.  He was sad they had brought him there instead of asking him if he wanted Dado since he loved this dog and has taken care of him in the past.  He wants to adopt him so Dado can be with people he knows and who know him :)  He goes home to his new dad, mom, 16 yr old aunt and grandfather who all share a home where he will never be alone and will be loved so much!!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 8
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Padame, Twinkie, Dicey (going home, too!), Dado (going home!), Roscoe and April (going home Wednesday!)
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!