[Dailydrool] Robert's Priss Pwincess/ LONG nails

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:48:22 PDT 2008

Robert - I am appalled at what un-Godly creature could have neglected this poor girl for so long! Even those that rescued her- noone saw those nails until she got to you? The horrible pain she must be in...I am so shocked I'm not sure what to feel right now except outrage at the person that let it go this far and pain for her having to live with this. I hope that once her nails are cut her feet will heal and she will have many happy years left with a newfound family. I am amazed that she let you handle her paws as the pictures obviously show- she must be very good natured!
Bless you for taking care of her, droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy who will sling some healing drool her way.