[Dailydrool] Ellwood's Beautiful Bottom -- Plus Paddi B's!

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 18 14:53:13 PDT 2008

Paddi B. Basset respectfully begs to disagree with the Elder Clara -- very respectfully, Paddi B is nothing if not respectful -- about Elwood. She finds him to be particularly handsome, both fore and aft... partly perhaps because Elwood and Paddi B have more than a passing resemblence. She has attached her picture, the south end of she herself going north along the beach recently.

And she has asked me to pin Elwood's picture up over her dinner dish. I think she is smitten!

Mary
and Paddi B Basset