[Dailydrool] About The Batrooms

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 16:55:08 PDT 2008

I want everyone to know that it's not just big, long legged furends who shut
bathroom doors...in my house, it's Daisy the Yorkie.

Mom doesn't understand why either Lilie or I will go into the bathroom with
Daisy when we know what will happen.  We don't get upset, but we just sit
there quietly until someone misses us and notices that the bathroom door is
shut.

Daisy like to shut doors with her nose.  Mom bought a big rubber doorstop
that slipped under the door and held it open, but it looks so much like a
big rubber toy that I keep forgetting that it's not for me...and I take it
away.  Now she uses a small wastebasket filled with old magazines for
weight.  Sometimes people forget to push it back into place, though, and
Daisy gets her chance to push it shut the door again with her nose.  She's a
silly Yorkie.

Fondly,
Daffodil