[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Waddle T-shirt

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 17:34:15 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone

Last year at the Michigan Basset Rescue's 2007 Waddle Pawction, MBR
auctioned off the 2008's Waddle Shirt "Your Dog could be on the 2008 Waddle
Shirt" to the highest bidder. I won that bid (me thinks Maggie was raising
paws to
Auntie Kim too win ) to feature my dog on 2008 waddle Shirt. The same will
be done this year for Waddle 2009 shirt so houndies get your slaves
collecting bids.

My Candyland's Margarita ( Miss Maggie) bootiful self has decided that the
theme this year will be Jimmy Buffet and Auntie Pam Tanzey had done a
pawfect job in the artwork for da shirt.

Maggie believes that all basset hounds should be able to eat at anytime
because

" Its 5:00 Somewhere"

Chorus

Pour us a bowl of kibble & cookies
Make it a great big heaping one  before we go arooing insane
It's only half past twelve but us houndies don't care
Cuz, It's 5 O'clock Somewhere

Get your MBR Waddle Shirt 2008 Today with bootiful Margarita!

Miss Maggie (Margarita) is trying to write houndie words to the song by
Jimmy Buffet and Alan Jackson. She is looking for a houndie songwriter to
help her paw the lyrics because sheslave is busy with pawctions and auctions
for helping raise money for Tri State Rescue & MBR. Maggie has the chorus
but needs help wif all da pawlyrics

Bob da Dog has asked for da first dance with Miss Maggie at MBR's  Friday
Night Pawction on May 16th.

http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org/

Yours in Bassetude,
Miss Maggie (Margarita), Miss Lucy , Puppy Louie & Food Slaves