[Dailydrool] PLEASE ORDER FOR BOARDWADDLE - LAST BIG MOON DOGGIE COFFEE FUNDRAISER UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Apr 18 19:05:05 PDT 2008

Less than one week to go before the Boardwaddle.  Are you going to drink the
sludge they give you at the hotel or would you rather wake up to some
delicious FRESH Moon Doggie Coffee in your choice of over 50 flavors???

You NEED to order enough coffee to get you through the rest of Spring and
all of Summer.  And you need to order NOW so your sale goes to help homeless
houndies!  Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters won the bid to run the concession at
our town’s pool for the summer, so our April fundraiser will be the last big
one until September.  If you want 100% of the net proceeds on your coffee
purchases to help basset rescue (pawticularly the Boardwaddle this month),
then please go to www.moondoggiecoffee.com
<http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  and ORDER ORDER ORDER!!!  We will heat
seal each bag so it stays fresh.

And what better way to beat the summer heat than with some fresh CHAUNCEY’S
BLUEBERRY BEACH BASSET ICED COFFEE?  Think hints of New England wild
blueberries as you’re sitting on the beach in Cape Cod.  You will LOVE this
one! (Note: This is our second biggest selling flavor in the summer at Moon
Doggie Café). There’s also Moon Doggie’s Chocolate Wild Raspberry and
Casey’s Tropical Vanilla – our finest Tahitian vanilla laced with hints of
pineapple and sweet coconut.  This one will definitely cool you down when
served over ice!

MOTHER’S DAY, FATHER’S DAY, WEDDINGS, GRADUATIONS, ETC. And we have LOTS
MORE DIFFERRENT FLAVORS to choose from (UNFLAVORED, TOO!!!) So.....

It's that time again.  Time to order your fresh-roasted coffee from Moon
Doggie Coffee Roasters that will benefit Tri-State Basset Rescue.

This year, we are proud to offer our NEWEST BASSET FLAVORS from the winners
of last years “Moon Doggie Moniker” Pawction:

SWEET ANNIE’S SUMATRA

SPUD’S DANISH PASTRY

BRIE’S CARAMEL APPLE

We are now up to 15 FANTASTIC BASSET COFFEES – 12 flavored and 3 unflavored,
including DALLAS’ CAFÉ DE LA PERRA, our ORGANIC / FAIR TRADE 100% Colombian
which is available in regular and decaf (Swiss Water Process - NO
CHEMICALS). This is a medium roasted coffee that is great all day long.  If
you like a dark, strong coffee, our organic / fair trade "DARK SIDE OF THE
MOON DOGGIE" French Roast is a rich, bittersweet blend with caramel-like
undertones. Also available in regular and decaf (Swiss Water Process).

For a truly exotic treat, you definitely have to try Sweet Annie’s Sumatra
Mandheling.  This coffee is considered to be among the finest in the world
and most admired among Sumatran coffees. Heavy body - Low acidity - Complex
flavor. And best of all - our Sumatra is now ORGANIC. ONLY REGULAR – NO
DECAF (sorry).

Why should you order from Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters?  Well, we ship your
coffee to you 24-48 hours after we roast it. AND during the month of April,
WE ARE DONATING 100% OF THE NET PROCEEDS TO TRI-STATE BASSET HOUND RESCUE ON
ANY OF OUR COFFEES ORDERED BY DROOLERS.

So, if you are interested, go to
http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/moondoggiecoffee2008.html to see
our complete list of Basset Coffees and how to order them.  If you order on
our website – www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  -
make sure you note in the COMMENTS section that it’s for BASSET RESCUE.

Who knows? Maybe YOUR furbaby will be on a Moon Doggie Coffee label soon!
(UP FOR BID AT THE BOARDWADDLE PAWCTION AGAIN THIS YEAR). BID BID BID!!!

Thanks,

Donna Funk